Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pretty

So, do you like the look of Destination: denouement? 

It’s not at all what I imagined when I first set out to do it.  I quite like the typewriter background and the typeface header font.  (I’m juuuuuuust old enough to have learnt to type on one of those old monsters before I was seduced away by floppy disks).  I’m not so sure about the link colours, though, and I think it needs a few pictures too.  I have this naff old typewriter gif that I’d love to insert between posts if I can only work out how.  I fear it involves a deep-end dunking in html.

My apologies if the page colour is a much screamier shade of pink/orange/cream than it appears to me.  Really, if it’s offensive, you should let me know via "comments" below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your witty, insightful and encouraging comments welcome!